Likewise referred to as a "Not to Go beyond" cost quote. - File that is the carrier's contract. It's signed at the time of packing and upon delivery. At delivery it serves at the customer's receipt and also shows the funds gotten by the carrier from the consumer. - Guaranteed cost quotation to provide transport and other accessorial services.
- Slang term utilized for the "Client Check-off Sheet." - A service offered by moving companies where furniture and other products not in a container or dog crate are covered and secured with padded, furnishings blankets. Moving vans come geared up with hundreds of moving pads; this service separates household providers from other modes of transport.
- Van line representative who accepts an order for transportation from the carrier and signs up the order with the provider. - An item that is particularly recognized in the carrier's tariff and incurs a service charge due to the fact that of the unusual and challenging nature in the loading and shipment of such items - atlas van lines reviews.
Some bulky articles because of its size have a Weight Additive charge, boats and boat trailers are items that feature a Weight Additive charge. - Company that is supplying the transport services for the carrier. - Delivery where the consumer is needed to pay the moving charges at the time of shipment.
- The products being shipped i. e., used family goods. - Damage that is not evident by the external condition of the post. - To transfer or deliver a shipment to another individual or celebration. - The person revealed on the provider's expense of lading who is to get the shipment.
- The act of putting shipments into separately sealed containers. This might be an overseas container, which is typically a 20' or 40' metal container or likewise a storage container( s). - Company that is accountable for the payment of a worker's relocation, likewise described as a National Account. - Customized made wood container utilized to pack abnormally large, bulky, heavy or important items i.
Cages are generally charged by their size. - Form used by an estimator to identify the amount of area or volume a delivery will take up in a moving van. The form shows a listing of articles generally found in a house in addition to the cubic footage of the item.
Particularly, a system of measurement that is 12" high, 12" wide and 12" deep. Normally, home products trailers have between 3,600 to 4,200 cubic feet of offered van area. - Type that shows the number of short articles loaded in a delivery. A colored, numbered inventory sticker is placed on each furniture piece, box and article that is loaded.
Upon delivery the consumer is asked to check-off the shipment utilizing this kind in order to validate that all products are received. The type also enables the consumer to make notations about damage or loss at the time of shipment. - Atlas Van Lines kind that is offered at the time of the price quote.
- Packing service where charges for packing are on a per box basis. - Government firm whose job it is to inspect and impose responsibilities or tolls on imports or exports as directed by the laws of that country. - The action where a shipment is cleared for entryway into a nation and any responsibilities, taxes or tolls are enforced and gathered.
- Shipper's declaration of the value of the products being shipped. The declared worth will identify the mover's maximum liability for the shipment while in their care. - This is the concurred upon date or variety of dates concurred upon in between the consumer and the provider as to when the shipment is to be delivered.
- The detention of an overseas container beyond the agreed upon date resulting in an everyday detention charge. - Van lines' representative at the destination area. Destination agents supply services that might be needed at the shipment end of a delivery i. e. storage, shuttle service, unpacking and particles elimination.
They consist of storage, shuttle bus service, unpacking and debris elimination. - Packing container used for the packing of meals, glasses or other vulnerable breakables. This carton is also called the china container or barrel. - Term typically used on worldwide relocations and signifies a service where products are loaded at the origin address, and offloaded at the location delivery address, instead of simply to the port or airport.
- See "Long Carry" in this Glossary. - Corrugated and paper pad wrapping of furniture bound for export. - Packing service where the charge for loading the entire delivery is on a weight basis, charges are per 100 pounds. - Valuation coverage provided to the client at an extra fee offering full or replacement value protection for the delivery while in the van lines' care.
- Weight of the truck after the shipment has been filled. - Debt consolidation of international deliveries in order to minimize the total transportation cost. - Van Line representative who supplies the actual transportation service. - Kind offered to the carrier at the time of the estimate. Products that have a worth in excess of $1,000 should be noted on the kind.
- Generally, a van operator for the van line who is retained on a legal basis to carry out services for the van line (atlas movers). Independent specialists are not employees. - Certificate showing evidence of general liability and worker's payment insurance protection. Often, industrial buildings, condominiums and apartment need that specialists dealing with the facilities show proof of protection by methods of this certificate.
- Delivery moving from one State to another State. - Delivery moving within the boundaries of a State. - Kind that reveals the piece count and a detailed record of the articles filled in a delivery. The stock describes the piece and its condition before it's crammed and allows the customer to make notations or exceptions of the condition of the shipment when it's provided.